Saint: Connecting crypto and charity

Saint is building the first ever charity crypto platform. Additionally Saint is building the first ever Play2Donate platform, SIGMA; Saint Inu Gaming Metaverse Arcade. Our goal is to change the β€œgame” making donating fun and accessible to everyone. We also aim to be the liaison between charities and crypto currencies, enabling people to easily and smoothly donate to charity with whatever crypto currency they may own. Currently very few charities are able to accept crypto, at Saint, our goal is to bridge the gap between the two making it easy for both charities and crypto holders to accept and give donations. Saint is making Charity FUN!
Get Lite Paper v1.0Buy Now

No Presale

There was no presale for this token, it was launched as a fair launch to give all a fair chance to be early buyers and adopters of the Saint token.

Stealth Launch

Saint Inu was launched as a stealth launch, with absolutely no paid marketing or advertising before launch. All buyers heard about Saint through word of mouth that quickly spread throughout the crypto world and soon, Beyond!

ABOUT

Buys

On every buy transaction on the ETH network, a small percentage of SAINT is taken and rewarded to holders as dividends. The same percentage will be taken in ETH, and routed to a wallet used to fund various global charities and to continue development of the project.

%

goes to holders

%

goes to marketing

%

goes to development

%

goes to charity

USE 5%+ SLIPPAGE TO BUY / SELL

SELL TAXES WILL BE LOWERED ONCE WE HIT CERTAIN MARKETCAP MILESTONES
Buy Now

ABOUT

Sells

Similar to buys, there is a portion of all sells taken and rerouted to reward holders, and fund charities/project development. It is higher than the buy tax, but will be reduced over time as higher market caps are achieved.

%

goes to holders

%

goes to marketing

%

goes to development

%

goes to charity

πŸ’― TOTAL SUPPLY

Trillion

♾️ MAX TRANSACTION

Billion

πŸ” LOCKED LIQUIDITY

%

For 1 Year

ROADMAP

PHASE 1

Smart contract audits

CMC / Coingecko listings

Influencer / Celebrity onboarding

Website relaunch
25,000 holders

PHASE 2

50,000 holders
Aggressive marketing rollout
Charity donations
Solid partnerships (with utility focus)
User rewards program

PHASE 3

Dapps / Games
CEX listings
Major partnerships
100,000 holders
Real-world events

PHASE 4

Charity platform (Connecting Charities and Crypto Currency)
Multiple Charitable donations Weekly
Tesla giveaway
Massive donation to dog shelters/charities ($100k+)
150,000 holders

WHY US?

We ensure

βœ… Verified Contract

Our verified contract was custom coded by same dev who coded one of the top current Dog memes on the Market. We will reveal the other project he wrote the code for at a future date.

We HAVE

πŸ” Locked LP

We have locked 90% of our LP for 1 year so your funds a verifiably SAFU. The other 10% will go to future exchange listings

RECENT UPDATES ABOUT

πŸ’² Saint Donation

We are official crypto partners with the international animal rescueΒ 

R

Listed on hotbit bit

R

$130,000 in donation

R
$250,000 in donations $200,000 + in buy backs

Contact / Follow Us